Learn the latest trends in home energy efficiency and water conservation from this panel of local experts. Is residential solar becoming more affordable? How expensive is a home energy audit? How can I garden more sustainably and conserve water? Bring your questions and leave with resources to help decrease your carbon footprint. We'll also learn what's going on at the local and state level to help advance our transition to clean energy. PANELISTS
- Mark Marcoplos: Orange County Commissioner and Advanced Green Builder
- Jamie Hager: Green Building Specialist with Southern Energy Management, offering expertise in rooftop solar and building performance
- Mary Tiger: Sustainability Manager at OWASA
- Johnny Randall: Conservation Director at NC Botanical Garden
- Tom Marsland: Homeowner's perspective on navigating efficiency projects
- Lauren Bowen: Senior Attorney at Southern Environmental Law Center
As usual, Sierra Club will provide pizza from Alfredo's - please RSVP to help us with our order. Drinks not provided - please bring your own reusable bottle to fill at the library or purchase a beverage from the coffee kiosk inside the main library entrance.