Rosehip cluster of Wild-Roses
SAN LORENZO RIVER ESTUARY PROJECT welcomes you & your helpful hands on Sat. Nov. 16 from 9am-11am!!
Why? Because you will actively make a positive improvement for the Birds, Butterflies & Bees habitat.
You’ll spend fun time with other volunteers & learn what makes river critters happy.
What will we do?
- Remove ice plant from top section by path & replace w/creeping Calif. lilac, little sur manzanita.
- Remove the new growth of invasive blk. & silver wattle acacias
- Extend growth margins of natives & add soil
- Prune dead wood
- Replace native plants where they used to be
- Cut down weeds around Coyote bush
Saturday, November 16, 2019 9am-11am
Boardwalk path @ bottom of Trestle bridge
It will be great to see YOU on Saturday, November 16th between 9am-11am
We suggest that you bring your gloves, sturdy shoes, hat & water.